Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Updates x Updates x Updates

I can't believe it. 20 days of non-blogging! But if you have been following my Facebook page or my instagram, you know I have been busy. =)

First up, I have completed quite a number of necklaces (Braids x Knots collection) which will be listed in my Etsy shop next week.


As well as designing the boxes for the necklaces.



Then, I have been designing and making prototypes of new necklaces that would eventually be make-to-order items in my shop.



And finally, I'm in the process of DIY-ing a tiered display stand! This is something that I have been wanting to do for years! Here's a look at the first tier. =) The glass cup in the first tier was filled with white and green pebbles and frosted glass balls. 


For the second tier, the glass cup contents will be fancier. I'm planning to have a resin layer, a knitted/crochet layer, some "airy" space and a top layer. Mysterious much? :) I have documented my process for the first part of this project and will be continuing so for the second part. So if you are interested in making one yourself, stay tuned for the work-in-progress post!

Ciaoz!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...