Rhinestic's Knick Knacks

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weekly Color Theme #1: Valentine's + Chinese New Year

I have the Adobe Kuler app for some months now and I thought it would be fun to share my color theme weekly generated by this app. What the app does is it calculates the best color combination from the photo that you take with the application. Pretty cool! The only couple of things I wish it could do is to store the original photo that I have taken and providing the hex code of each colors.

To start off this week's color theme, I had taken a photo of some Chinese red packets and a pair scissors (since I'll be crafting with them) with a wooden background. Here's the color theme that the app came up with:


To me, that screams "Valentine's" more than anything else....

Oh yes, I'll have a couple of new tutorials coming up, so stay tuned!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...